Student Conference Support Award Application
The Southern Appalachian Botanical Society is pleased to accept applications for our student conference support award to help defray the cost of registration and travel to the joint meeting of SABS and the Association of Southeastern Biologists for SABS student members.
- The award is available to undergraduate and graduate students presenting a paper or poster with a botanical focus at the ASB/SABS meeting in Jacksonville, FL, March 25-28, 2020. Failure to present at the meeting will result in forfeiture of the award.
- Applicants must be enrolled currently as an undergraduate/graduate student in the department where the presented research was conducted or have graduated at the end of the previous fall semester.
- Applicants must be current members of SABS. Click here to register or renew your membership.
- For an application to be considered you must complete this application form and have your advisor email a letter of support to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The award amount is $300.
2020 Applications are Closed
We received near-record numbers of applications and will notify each applicant as soon as the committee finalizes its decision.