The Southern Appalachian Botanical Society is pleased to accept applications for our student conference support award to help defray the cost of registration for the joint meeting of SABS and the Association of Southeastern Biologists for SABS student members.
- The award is available to undergraduate and graduate students presenting a paper or poster with a botanical focus at the ASB/SABS 2021 Virtual Meeting. Failure to present at the meeting will result in forfeiture of the award.
- Students may register for the conference through ASB’s registration page
- Applicants must be enrolled currently as an undergraduate/graduate student in the department where the presented research was conducted or have graduated at the end of the previous fall semester.
- Applicants must be current members of SABS. Click here to join as a student or renew your membership.
- For an application to be considered you must complete this application form and have your advisor email a letter of support to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The award amount is the student registration rate at the time the recipients are announced.